Quick and Easy Stromboli gets loaded with italian salami, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese! This is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again and again!!
Do you ever make something and wonder why you haven’t made it before? This my friends is “that recipe”. Holy cow. We have been missing out!!
This recipe couldn’t be easier to make. It comes together in about 10 minutes and only takes 15 minutes to bake! You can always customize the ingredients to your families tastes. But the italian salami, pepperoni and cheese combo was delicious!
I seriously can’t even believe that I haven’t made this until now! To save on time you use a refrigerated pizza crust and it comes together in less than 10 minutes.
Since things have been so busy around here lately you better believe that this recipe will be happening on a weekly basis! You guys are going to love it too! You won’t be able to get enough of it!
This Stromboli gets loaded with italian salami, pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese! This is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again and again!!
- 1 tube Pillsbury thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices italian salami
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1¼ cup mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll the dough out and stretch it out on a piece of parchment paper. Spread the pizza sauce leaving about 2 inches from the edge. Top with italian salami, pepperoni, and 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up the dough up like a cinnamon roll and pinch the edges to seal and fold where the seam is. Lay the stromboli seam side down. Brush with the egg and cut small slats in the top. Top with ¼ cup cheese and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with warm pizza sauce.