This tropical delight has health benefits that help the body fight off chronic disease like inflammatory conditions, cancer, and also support the digestive system at the same time.
Nine of the best benefits of pineapples
1. Cancer prevention: Pineapples help bolster the body and protect it from cancer because are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. Manganese content that makes pineapples great for cancer prevention, it is co-factor in the production of superoxide dismutase . Pineapple plays a role in cancer prevention so consume it because it also boost your immune system and reduce your risk of cancer!
2. Digestive health: Pineapples may be your stomach’s best friend if you suffer from digestive issues! This fruit contain soluble and insoluble fiber that protect you from developing constipation, IBS, and diarrhea. If you add fiber to your diet it will stimulate the passage of food through the digestive tract promoting a healthy digestive system.
3. Coughs: Natural cough remedy may be sitting in your refrigerator, it is pineapple. It is full of vitamin C which is going to help boost your immune system, and contains bromelain. An important enzyme that reduce the production of phlegm as well as mucus built up in the respiratory tract and even the sinus cavities. It is potent anti-inflammatory agent, and has the ability to fight infections, and kill off bacteria.
4. Bone health: Pineapples are having bone health benefits, however thanks to the high manganese content assists in strengthening bones as well as aiding in growth, and overall repair. Pineapple provide 70% of your daily requirement of manganese!
5. Oral health: This tropical fruit may be the answer if you’re looking for a natural way to boost your oral health.They contain astringent properties which help in strengthening your gums. It’s antioxidant properties that can also help protect against oral cancer.
6. Blood circulation: Pineapple contain copper, that is required for the formation of red blood cells In order to provide oxygenation to different organs of the body and provides cognitive health benefits we need the red blood cells.
7. Tissue health: Pineapple contain high amount of vitamin C important to boost wound healing, and provide protection. It is also important in production of collagen.
8. Arthritis: Pineapple may be able to help if you suffer from arthritis ! It also reduce overall inflammation, including inflammation associated with joint and muscle pain.
9. Blood pressure: An important part of naturally lowering high blood pressure is potassium , and high potassium foods include fruits, and vegetables, including pineapples! Add pineapple into smoothies for a yummy tropical twist or even adding it to a salad for a sweet, and refreshing flavor.